Dec 2, 2015

Dividend Income - November 2015

Reporting dividend income is always a pleasure, and now it's time to sum up November 2015. Last year I finished this month at $77.09, so I was looking to break $100 mark at least. All right, here are those 11 companies which paid dividend to me this November:

AT & T (T) - 14.10
Deere & Co. (DE) - 6.60
General Mills, Inc (GIS) - 7.04
HCP, Inc (HCP) - 15.82
Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI) - 17.85
Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN) - 5.40
Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) - 15.68
Oneok, Inc (OKE) - 11.07
Procter & Gamble Co (PG) - 9.28
Realty Income Corp (O) - 6.09
Royal Bank of Canada (RY.TO) - 8.69
TOTAL $117.62

This means 52,6% increase from November 2014! Gotta be really pleased about that. Biggest reason for the increase is OHI. I didn't have position in the company last year, so the dividend went from zero to $15+ now. Other big dividend payers were very familiar KMI, HCP and T.

Total dividends from months 1-11 this year: $2443.68. This is 20,6% increase from last year's $2026.57. My goal this year is $2600, so I have one month left to collect $156.32. Damn, it's going to be a close call! Here is a graphical presentation of my dividends:



All these companies should pay again in February, so that looks pretty secured month. But naturally I'm looking to boost that dividend income with additional purchases. I have been thinking to buy more T, DE, GIS and RY.TO before next ex-dividend date. But I will consider HCP and OHI too.

Please note that I don't make any currency conversions here. I report dividends as they appear in their own currency. This time RY.TO was paid in CAD and all others in USD. Additionally all numbers are before taxes. This prevents currency fluctuations and tax hassles from affecting my progress.

Dividend Income page has been updated to include November dividends.

Disclosure: Long all stocks mentioned.

Image courtesy of ddpavumba at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

4 comments:

  1. Great progress, DL. 52% increase from a year ago...whats not to love!

    cheers
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, R2R. Like in October, I was able to pull together 50%+ year-over-year increase. Really a little bit better than expected.
      Hope you had a great November as well!
      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Great job DL! 50%+ year over year and 20%+ YTD compared to last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much PIP. Can't complain about those numbers. Looks like I'm moving in right direction.
      Thanks for your visit and comment!

      Delete