- Agrium Inc (AGU.TO) - 9.68
- Algonquin Power & Utilities (AQN.TO) - 7.70
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS.TO) - 10.51
- Baxalta Inc (BXLT) - 1.40
- Baxter International Inc (BAX) - 2.31
- Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) - 7.35
- General Electric Co (GE) - 9.20
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN) - 5.40
- Realty Income Corp (O) - 6.12
- Republic Services Inc (RSG) - 6.60
- Rogers Communications Inc (RCI.B.TO) - 8.64
- W.P. Carey Inc (WPC) - 13.51
This means 61,9% increase from January 2015! Of course when dollar amounts are this small, it's easy to reach big percentage increases. Anyways, I would say it was a good start for the new year. And from now on it should be only uphill in front. In fact I expect this to be my last sub-$100 month ever! Kind of a secondary goal there. In April Coca-Cola (KO) will return to its normal payment schedule which will help to accomplish this goal. BXLT's dividend will be wiped off the table, because I don't own shares in the company any more. But that shouldn't be a problem since it was a very small dollar amount.
Here is a graphical presentation of my dividends:
I still get a significant portion of my dividends from my Nordic investments in April. And those dividends tend to be rather unpredictable. One big cut there could destroy my goal this year right in the beginning. At this point I hope that my Nordic companies are able to maintain their distribution at least. In a month or so I will know much better how it's gonna be.
Please note that I don't make any currency conversions here. I report dividends as they appear in their own currency. This time AGU.TO, BNS.TO and RCI.B.TO were paid in CAD and others in USD. Additionally all numbers are before taxes. This prevents currency fluctuations and tax hassles from affecting my progress.
Dividend Income page has been updated to include January dividends.
Disclosure: Long all stocks mentioned except BXLT.
Image courtesy of alex_ugalek at FreeDigitalPhotos.net