- 3M Company (MMM) - 4.44
- Archer-Daniels Midland Co (ADM) - 9.00
- Avista Corp (AVA) - 9.59
- Chevron Corp (CVX) - 11.77
- Emerson Electric Co (EMR) - 9.51
- Enbridge Inc (ENB.TO) - 9.54
- Eversource Energy (ES) - 7.56
- Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD) - 4.73
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) - 14.25
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT) - 13.20
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN) - 5.40
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC) - 7.08
- Old Republic International Corp (ORI) - 7.51
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) - 11.25
- Realty Income Corp (O) - 6.35
- Target Corp (TGT) - 5.60
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH) - 5.28
- Unilever N.V. (UN) - 8.24
This means 41,6% increase from March 2015. Nice! It was really sweet to break $150 mark. Didn't quite expect that. Biggest payments came from JNJ, LMT, CVX and PNW. Going forward this list may see some changes. I'm not completely happy with CVX and NSC since they have failed to raise dividend. AVA has been a steady utility, but I have some other ideas in utility space and I don't want to increase the sector's weight too much.
Total dividends in months 1-3 this year: $354.54. This is 44,2% increase from last year. My goal this year: $3,200 which is approximately 23% increase from last year's total. So it looks like the pace is still good. But, it looks clear now that next month will be a setback, to say the least. Well, reaching that goal wasn't supposed to be a walk in a park anyways:) Here are my dividends in a graph:
All these companies except TGH should pay again in June, but like I said some changes are likely on the way. I'm going to move Unilever to other brokerage, and increase my position at the same time. I'm looking to buy more MMM and ADM too, at least. Please note that I don't make any currency conversions here. I report dividends as they appear in their own currency. This time ENB.TO was paid in CAD and others in USD. Additionally all numbers are before taxes. This prevents currency fluctuations and tax hassles from affecting my progress.
Dividend Income page has been updated to include March dividends.
Disclosure: Long MMM, ADM, EMR, ENB.TO, ES, GILD, JNJ, LMT, MAIN, ORI, PNW, O, TGT, TGH, UN, CVX(for now), NSC(for now).
Image courtesy of Suat Eman at FreeDigitalPhotos.net