Oct 29, 2016

4 Recent Buys - ABT, NOK, OHI, UNA

Here is a collection of my purchases from mid till late October. At this time I didn't have much capital to allocate, so just four small buys that add to my existing positions: Abbott Laboratories (ABT), Nokia (NOK.HE), Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) and Unilever N.V. (UNA.AS).


Buy in USD - Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
Trade Price: 41.50
Shares: 1
Commission: 0.35
Total: 41.85
Sector: Healthcare - Medical Appliances & Equipment
Yield: 2,5%
Payout Ratio: 56%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 2
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 0
P/E: 45,6
S&P Credit Rating: A+

Buy in EUR - Nokia Corp (NOK.HE)
Trade Price: 4.31
Shares: 15
Commission: 0.65
Total: 65.30
Sector: Technology - Network Infrastructure
Yield: 6,0%
Payout Ratio: 137%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 1
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 0%
P/E (ttm): 22,7
S&P Credit Rating: BB+

Buy in USD - Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI)
Trade Price: 32.28
Shares: 3
Commission: 0.35
Total: 97.19
Sector: REIT - Healthcare Facilities
Yield: 7,6%
Payout Ratio (of FFO): 70%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 14
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 8,9%
P/FFO: 9,6
S&P Credit Rating: BBB-

Buy in EUR - Unilever N.V. (UNA.AS)
Trade Price: 38.85
Shares: 2
Commission: 0.78
Total: 78.48
Sector: Consumers - Personal Products
Yield: 3,3%
Payout Ratio: 61%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 9
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 7,8%
P/E: 22,1
S&P Credit Rating: A+

Holy Cow! It looks like all these shares have more or less tanked since my purchases. That's all right though. This often happens when you buy before ex-dividend dates. And of course there are other reasons too, like ABT caught its share of Friday's healthcare rumble. Anyways, Abbott and Omega buys will increase my November dividends, and Unilever December dividends. Nokia is one of my 'inactive' Nordic positions that I don't follow very closely. It beat analyst estimates but the stock plunged nevertheless. I saw there an opportunity to average down my cost basis.

Thanks for reading. My Portfolio page has been updated to reflect these trades.

Disclosure: Long ABT, NOK.HE, OHI, UNA.AS
 

4 comments:

  1. Buy more and bring your share price down. Lol
    Good buys that is how you reach FI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's how we do it. Bringing average cost price down is always a pleasure. Performed that with Nokia and OHI. And very slightly with the ABT buy.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Looks like some great pick ups. I like Unilever and added some not long ago and just went with ABBV an ABT spin off though I continue to like ABT too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ABBV is on my watch list. Definitely not a bad buy there. I like Unilever a lot too, and intend to continue my buying program every quarter.
      Thanks for visiting and commenting!

      Delete