Jan 29, 2017

3 Recent Buys - ADM, ES, UNA

Hi folks. Here are my buys from late January. Traditionally I don't have too much cash available at this time of a month, so 3 mini buys I could say. I have added more shares to my existing positions in Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM), Eversource Energy (ES) and Unilever N.V. (UNA.AS). All right, let's see the details:

 
Buy in USD - Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM)
Trade Price: 44.95
Shares: 2
Commission: 0.35
Total: 90.25
Sector: Consumers - Farm Products
Yield: 2,7%
Payout Ratio: 45%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 41
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 16,4%
P/E: 17,0
S&P Credit Rating: A

Buy in USD - Eversource Energy (ES)
Trade Price: 54.15
Shares: 1
Commission: 0.35
Total: 54.50
Sector: Utilities - Electric/Gas
Yield: 3,3%
Payout Ratio: 63%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 18
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 6,6%
P/E: 19,3
S&P Credit Rating: A

Buy in EUR - Unilever N.V. (UNA.AS)
Trade Price: 38.75
Shares: 2
Commission: 0.78
Total: 78.28
Sector: Consumers - Personal Products
Yield: 3,3%
Payout Ratio: 68%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 9
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 7,8%
P/E: 20,6
S&P Credit Rating: A+

ADM, the big favorite of dividend investing community in late 2015 and early 2016. Looking at valuation, it certainly looks less attractive today. I simply wanted to buy more because I haven't done so for a long time, and I expect a dividend increase announcement to come out soon. In fact, I expect similar announcement from ES too. Unilever dropped a little bit after declaring 2016 financial results. That means I may have to grab two more shares again in the week beginning.

Thanks for reading. My Portfolio page has been updated to reflect these trades.

Disclosure: Long ADM, ES, UNA.AS

No comments:

Post a Comment