Jun 25, 2017

2 Recent Buys - O, XEL

Just a quick note about my purchases during mid June. These two investments add to my existing positions: Realty Income Corporation (O) and Xcel Energy Inc (XEL). Here are the details...


Buy in USD - Realty Income Corporation (O)
Trade Price: 56.00
Shares: 2
Commission: 0.35
Total: 112.35
Sector: REIT - Retail
Yield: 4,5%
Payout Ratio: 84% (of AFFO)
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 24
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 3,7%
P/AFFO: 18,5
S&P Credit Rating: BBB+

Buy in USD - Xcel Energy Inc (XEL)
Trade Price: 47.05
Shares: 2
Commission: 0.35
Total: 94.45
Sector: Utilities - Electric/Gas
Yield: 3,1%
Payout Ratio: 65%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 14
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 6,8%
P/E: 21,3
S&P Credit Rating: A-

There! One REIT and one Utility. A bit over 200 bucks well spent, I hope. I realized that I haven't added to my O position for a long time, and still getting paid by them every freakin' month. So, that's fixed now. And that XEL purchase was just before ex-dividend date, so it made to the July dividend total. Well, in the beginning of next month it's time to use a bit more cash. There seems to be at least two very clear shots, so to speak. I hope prices do not shoot up during next week!

June dividend total looks very promising too. Can't wait to compile the summary.

Thanks for reading. My Portfolio page has been updated to reflect these trades.

Disclosure: Long O, XEL

No comments:

Post a Comment