Aug 26, 2017

3 Recent Buys - KMB, NOK, ORI

Time to update my portfolio. So, there were three updates that needed to be made. I have bought additional shares at Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB), Nokia Corporation (NOK.HE) and Old Republic International (ORI). Here are the details...


Buy in USD - Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB)
Trade Price: 122.25
Shares: 4
Commission: 0.35
Total: 489.35
Sector: Consumers - Personal Products
Yield: 3,2%
Payout Ratio: 65%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 45
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 6,2%
P/E: 20,4
S&P Credit Rating: A

Buy in EUR - Nokia Corporation (NOK.HE)
Trade Price: 5.25
Shares: 15
Commission: 0.79
Total: 79.54
Sector: Technology - Communication Equipment
Yield: 3,2%
Payout Ratio: 61%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: -
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: -
P/E: 18,8
S&P Credit Rating: BB+

Buy in USD - Old Republic International Corporation (ORI)
Trade Price: 19.30
Shares: 3
Commission: 0.34
Total: 58.24
Sector: Financial - Surety & Title Insurance
Yield: 3,9%
Payout Ratio: 49%
Dividend Increase Streak Years: 36
Annualized Dividend Growth 3-yr: 1,4%
P/E: 12,5
S&P Credit Rating: BBB+

All right, minimal investments at NOK.HE and ORI. Bigger investment at KMB, since it was one of my smallest positions and I intend to make it one of the big ones. I was able to average down my cost basis at KMB and NOK.HE which is always nice. I will continue buying in the beginning of September.

Thanks for reading. My Portfolio page has been updated to reflect these trades.

Disclosure: Long KMB, NOK.HE, ORI

No comments:

Post a Comment